[horde] Running IMP internally

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Mon May 10 13:16:32 PDT 2004

If you're running apache I would just allow connections from your internal
network with the Allow/Deny clauses.  Simple and easily modifiable.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Senior Unix Systems Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby