FW: [horde] Change login page..

Mario Casamalhuapa casamalm at kernmedctr.com
Wed May 12 10:00:45 PDT 2004

I know Chip is asking for changes on the Login Page, but does anyone
have any different themes that are different from the ones that are in
the http://www.horde.org/themes/

Can users add their themes if they want to
http://www.horde.org/themes/

I know that in due time I will develop a theme and I hope that it is
good enuogh to submit.

Thanks

Mario Casamalhuapa
Kern Medical Center
Information Systems
casamalm at kernmedctr.com
www.kernmedicalcenter.com
(661) 326-5648
(661) 204-7650 Cell

* * * * * * * * * *             CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT             *
* * * * * * * * *

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and
return the original message to us at the E-mail address above.  Thank
you

OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE COUNTY OF KERN
1830 Flower Street, Bakersfield California 93305-4197
(661) 326-2416

>>> "Chip Bell" <cbell at msbv.com> 5/12/2004 9:49:50 AM >>>
Thank you..

SO I'm assuming you used PHP to do the css sheets?  Sorry to keep
asking
q's, I just don't know too much about programming.

Is there any documentation on this?