[horde] Problems with CVS head IMP and spellchecking?

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Thu May 13 03:14:06 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Well, I have done playing around... whenever I try to "in-line" a patch, IMP
just cuts off half of the e-mail. Given that I am not sure why this is
happening, I find it quite disturbing :-) However, it only happens when
spellchecking is enabled, so it is easy enough to work around. Just never do
spell checking.

The strange thing is, I have the spell checking module turned on, and it shows
the results OK, but when the mail is sent, the first part of it just
disappears.

Does anyone have any thoughts, or even have any thoughts as to where I should
look?

Thanks in advance,
Paul