[horde] data in sql backend

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Thu May 13 07:58:50 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have couple of questions concerning data stored in sql backend.

1) i noticed that there are some objects called horde.history . I know that this
can be disabled from imp/config/conf.php and i disabled it. However the count
of these objects still increases (not such fast though). As far as i could
track down, this horde.history data comes from saving addresses in turba. Can
anyone confirm this?

2) also i noticed that through all these years (i've been using horde for 3
years) usernames in backend were stored like "username" after that
"username at domainname", and then again like "username". Is this true? Or maybe
i'm misconfiguring something everytime i upgrade? What format it suppose to be
(now)?

--
   Pagarbiai,

   Vilius Šumskas