[horde] (no subject)

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Thu May 13 13:55:57 PDT 2004

Hi all,

This nearly made me pull my hair out until I figured out what was going on....

First, the background, I have a rule that is based on List-ID ending with
"<horde.lists.horde.org>". Based on the patch that I submitted yesterday (and
was accepted, thanks!) the rule that is created in sieve is the following:
47: # Move horde mail
48: if header :comparator "i;octet" :matches "List-Id"
"*<horde.lists.horde.org>" {
49: fileinto "xxx/xxx/xxx";
50: stop;
51: }

So far, so good :-)

Anyway, the problem is that when you click on "view script" what is shown is the
following:

47: # Move horde mail
48: if header :comparator "i;octet" :matches "List-Id" "*" {
49: fileinto "xxx/xxx/xxx";
50: stop;
51: }

You can probably guess by now what was happening, the browser was hiding the
"tag" for us, since it didn't know what it was. Now, I can see where to fix
it... line 66 of ingo/script.php simply "HTML-escape" each line of the
generated or retrieved script. The problem is that I don't know how you would
do that...

If you let me know, then I will fix it and send through a patch, of of course it
could just be fixed :-)

Cheers,
Paul