[horde] alternate_login / redirect_on_logut in horde using IMAP auth not (application->imp->imap)

cpickert at t3inc.us cpickert at t3inc.us
Sat May 15 18:21:55 PDT 2004

Smoked a cigarette and was thinking...

The get_login.php defines itself as a auth_handler and ''challenges''
the horde
auth. When horde is set to be 'application'->'imp' auth and IMP has
'hordeauth'->'full' w/ my 'alternate_login' & 'redirect_on_logout' both
defined, the 'alternate_login' causes whenever you run IMP to show the
'alternate_page', even though the auth has been done, and the
'redirect_on_logout' never destroys the horde session.

Can I make get_login.php be an IMP tied handler? Thats the way the
custom_login.php works, in the sense it's POSTing against redirect.php, and
with 'application'->'imp' set in horde, the horde login.php knows how to
determine to POST to redirect.php. It's just that get_login ties only
to horde,
not imp..

I know I'm sorta kluding the login/logout interface, just wondering whats the
best way to accomplish my goals. This is also only the preliminary step
of auth
becauase I'd like to make a auth-proxy mechanism to display multi-login
screens, allowing people to switch users on the ''fly''(''logout'' in
horde,back to this proxy-login system that runs on the same sql DB that my
IMAP/SMTP server do)

I'm as confused as you are! :)

-- Chris Pickert

Quoting cpickert at t3inc.us: