[horde] composite driver example?

Vilius Sumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Tue May 18 08:07:29 PDT 2004

Cituojama Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

> Quoting Vilius Sumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:
>
>> sorry for bothering, but how someone can setup composite driver? I
>> searched the docs and googled and found no examples. Can anyone
>> provide me an example?
>
> http://wiki.horde.org/display.php?page=MIMPHowTo

Yeah, i saw this one. But i get "Failed to import Horde configuration"
with this
example. Also tried configuring by my own. I checked three times, backend
configuration is correct (it is copy pasted from my other good single drivered
instalation). All I get is "Login failed". Could you check what i'm
missing. My
horde's conf.php:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'composite';
$conf['auth']['params']['drivers'] = array(
     'cyrsql' => array('driver' => 'cyrsql',
                       'params' => array('cyradmin' => 'cyrus',
                                         'cyrpass' => 'asdasd',
                                         'imap_dsn' =>
'{localhost:993/imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}',
                                         'phptype' => 'mysql',
                                         'socket' =>
'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock',
                                         'protocol' => 'unix',
                                         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
                                         'username' => 'mail',
                                         'password' => 'asdasd',
                                         'database' => 'mail',
                                         'table' => 'accountuser',
                                         'username_field' => 'username',
                                         'password_field' => 'password',
                                         'domain_field' => 'domain_name',
                                         'encryption' => 'crypt-md5',
                                         'quota' => 512000,
                                         'unixhier' => false,
                                         )
                         ),
         'ipmap' = array('driver' => 'ipmap',
                         'params' => array('block' => array('10.1.1.0/24'))
                         )
);

Also, I haven't found what loginscreen_swith or usersname_swith
parameters mean.

--
    Best Regards,

    Vilius Sumskas