[horde] multiple horde servers?

Adrian Chadd adrian at ucs.uwa.edu.au
Tue May 18 21:07:31 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm rapidly approaching the point where a single server running
horde/IMP for our Campus Webmail isn't feasable.

I'd like to look at building a group of webmail servers and
'redirect' people to a webmail server, at login, based on
some metric (round-robin, lowest loadav, lowest usercount, etc.)

Has anyone done this before? Specifically, will I have any problems
if I implement multiple horde servers with a shared mysql DB backend
for the preferences/vfs storage?

Thanks,

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd				The University of Western Australia
<adrian at ucs.uwa.edu.au>			CRICOS: 00126G