[horde] Differences between Horde head files and what is written in the install file

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed May 19 05:44:16 PDT 2004

Hmm, I read your mails again and I think I misunderstood you. You wanted
to tell the horde team where the outdated docu can be found.

In this case, I want to say "Sorry" and I want to correct my answer to:

This is a known docu problem. This is (as far as I can remember) because
when this new version will be released, the framework will reside at
the point the docu tells. Just in the CVS version, the framework has to
be downloaded seperately. So the docu will not be updated in this
subject.

Greets,
Daniel