[horde] IMP Login with Horde/CVS

mercury at appisolutions.net mercury at appisolutions.net
Mon May 24 10:14:24 PDT 2004

I have more than one horde installation on my web server, and with the Horde-2
installation, i have IMP performing all of the logins. With the CVS release, I
am being forced to log into IMP after i have already logged into Horde. Does
anyone know how to make the login behavior of the new IMP act like the old one?

Or should i direct my inquiry to the dev-list as the form of a patch to let IMP
use the default horde username and password to attempt a login into whatever
mail server is available?

Thanks