FW: [horde] Help with attachments

Chip Bell cbell at msbv.com
Wed May 26 09:57:07 PDT 2004

I have searched far and wide for

PDF, File Types, File ext, and everything else I can think of.  I found
where you were working with the guy and he added

Msword
Msexcel
Mspowerpnt

But I don't know if that's what I need to do, and what to type for
Adobe.  I'm not a PHP programmer, yet.  :)

Can you maybe narrow it down for me a bit?  I'm all for learning on my
own, but I ask when I can get not further alone...