[horde] Modifying the footer text in IMP

Ivan Zilic Schmidt - Maingroup Inc. ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Thu May 27 14:59:46 PDT 2004

U have a text file named "footer" in the imp directory, i dont remember exactly
where, just modify taht file and u r done.

Best regards,

Ivan Zilic Schmidt
Maingroup Inc.
www.maingroup.net
ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Phone (56-2) 326 07 84
Mobile (56-9) 872 65 63

"Unix is a very user friendly OS, it's just picky about who it makes friends
with"

"In a World without walls and fences who needs WINDOWS and GATES?"

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail

address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not
the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received

this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete this e-mail and other copies of it
from your computer system. Thank you.
We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through our network.