[horde] (no subject)

christopher pickert cpickert at t3inc.us
Thu May 27 23:49:43 PDT 2004

When you recently did a CVS update, did you ensure all of the
config/*.dist files that were modified had been copied over to your
active (non .dist) config? In particular attributes.php - as well as
prefs.php & html.php ..

Also, in the future, please direct your questions to the correct group
for the application you're inquiring about, in this case - turba ...

-- CP