[horde] Re: [kronolith] Recent catagory consolidation / shared calendars 'sharing' catagories

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Fri May 28 03:01:44 PDT 2004

On Thu, 27 May 2004 09:46:02 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting cpickert at t3inc.us:
>
>>   Where I've confused myself and the issue entirely is that although
>> the above is true, in that if you add a shared calendar, the colors
>> for the category do not carry over, and there are no colored
>> 'capsules' at the bottom describing the different shared calendar
>> categories.
>
> Right, because you set your own colors now for everything. So that if
> you want
> Project events to be blue, but the owner of a shared calendar has them as
> green, you now each have your own colors for the same data.

The real question then becomes... what happens when the other person has a
category that you do not? What colour does that category become? What happens
if they have two categories that you do not have? Do they both become the same
colour? Different colours? Curious minds want to know :-)

Cheers,
Paul