[horde] Fatal error: Undefined class name 'auth' in...

Roman Langolf webs at gmx.de
Tue Jun 1 14:59:20 PDT 2004

ok, I installed last CVS-snaps and I get error:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'auth' in
/srv/www/htdocs/web5/html/horde/config/registry.php on line 60

What is the problem?

test.php say:

MIME Magic Support: No
The fileinfo PECL module is recommended for use with Horde as it will
provide faster MIME Magic lookups. See horde/docs/INSTALL for
information on how to install PECL extensions.

memory_limit disabled: No
If PHP's internal memory limit is turned on and if not set high enough
Horde will not be able to handle large data items (e.g. large mail
attachments in IMP). If possible, you should disable the PHP memory
limit by recompiling PHP without the "--enable-memory-limit" flag. If
this is not possible, then you should set the value of memory_limit
in php.ini to a sufficiently high value (Current value of
memory_limit: 64M).

I think these errors not a reason for my Fatal error...

I installed:
framework-HEAD-2004-05-31.tar.gz
horde-HEAD-2004-05-31.tar.gz
imp-HEAD-2004-05-31.tar.gz