[horde] Horde / IMP 4.0 official stable release ETA.

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Jun 2 08:24:12 PDT 2004

Frederic Trudeau wrote:
> New features in imp 4.0 are very interesting, however, there is no way we
> are going to install an alpha version on a production system right now, as
> its been alpha for quite a while now. any ETA for an official stable release
> for Horde / IMP 4.0 ?

We use Horde/IMP alpha in production at a few site.  The IMP stuff is
really stable, not much to say about it (Kronolith is another story
entirely).  The only problem we had so far is with some of the
translation wrt the acces key functionnality.  If you want, I have a
patch that remove AccessKey from IMP-ALPHA.  Beside that, it is rock
solid for us.

If I where you, I would go ahead and install it.  The worst you can
loose is your time.