[horde] Horde / IMP 4.0 official stable release ETA.

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Jun 2 08:42:23 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com>:
>
>> We use Horde/IMP alpha in production at a few site.  The IMP stuff is
>> really stable, not much to say about it (Kronolith is another story
>> entirely).
>

> What the heck is that supposed to mean?

It depend on which part you don't understand.  If you are talking about
Kronolith, well, reminder do not work out of the box and there is a lib
path problem in lib/Driver.php.  These problem are corrected in the CVS,
but they exist in the ALPHA tarball.  Also, the attendees functionnality
is confusing as hell; access to Free/Busy information for users on the
same system could be improved.  Overall, it's the package that had given
me the most problem.

But it is probably not pertinent to Frederic Trudeau, since he did not
mentionned Kronolith.