[horde] Horde / IMP 4.0 official stable release ETA.

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Jun 2 08:46:19 PDT 2004

Frederic Trudeau wrote:
> No clue what AccessKey is ... : ) any pointer ?
> We would need Ingo for mail filtering + Turba, which we already use.

We did not had any problem with the ALPHA release of Turba as far as I
can remember.  We only use the sql driver for contact source, though.

For Ingo, I can't really tell.  The only version I use is an old CVS
snapshot from last November, but it does work great.  Which backend do
you plan to use with Ingo ?  Sieve, procmail, etc ?