[horde] Where to submitt documentation

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Fri Jun 4 09:52:42 PDT 2004

The How-To I've written covers:

How-To Install Horde from CVS on IIS6 Windows Server 2003.
  Install PHP 4.3.7RC1
  Configure IIS6 to Allow PHP extensions
  Add PHP to IIS6 Web Sites
  Test the PHP installation
  Install PEAR Using the Provided PHP Scripts
  Install MySQL 4.0.18
  Test MySQL
  Install Aspell 0.05-3 with the English dictionary.
  Install WinCVS
  Checkout Horde and Horde Framework Modules from CVS
  Install the Horde Framework
  Add the Horde Site to IIS6.
  Testing Horde

To be added: