[horde] Shared Lists

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Fri Jun 4 15:38:50 PDT 2004

I have a few questions regarding shared lists of several different types...

Are the shared task lists able to be written to by other users? We would like
for either administrators or a set of people in a group to be able to modify
either a shared list or a private list (doesn't matter) for anyone on the
system...

Do wishlists have a common wishlist? like for needed office supplies? i think it
is a bit of the first, but just with a different application.

Does anyone else feel the need to be able to modify other user's lists of
information for constructive purposes? If so, i will be willing to put some
time into this sometime soon if the features are not available.

Thanks guys (and jan),

Coleman