[horde] Horde / IMP 4.0 official stable release ETA.

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Sun Jun 6 05:45:52 PDT 2004

Etienne Goyer wrote:
> If I where you, I would go ahead and install it.  The worst you can
> loose is your time.
BTW, I tried to install the CVS version.

The steps I made so far (FreeBSD 5.2.1):
- set up the needed PHP stuff, checked out horde from CVS HEAD.
- installed the standard configs (php.dist to php)
- installed the Horde framework (php -q install-packages.php)

test.php says everything is green both for horde. IMP only says "No" at
config/conf.php, which is right.

When I go to /horde/, I get to the "Horde :: My Portal" which welcomes
me as Administrator.

On this page when I click to the "Administration" button, I get the
following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php on line 663

The page which drops me this is the following: /horde/admin/

Is it just me, or the default config lacks some needed entries? (is it
possible that I don't have the variable which should enable the
administrator to use the admin pages?)

Thanks,

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy at fsn.hu