[horde] Horde / IMP 4.0 official stable release ETA.

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Sun Jun 6 11:18:40 PDT 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
>> /usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php on line 663
> There is no such call in this line. You don't have the latest framework
> packages installed.
OK, you won. I installed the latest, now it's more evil than before:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php on line 666"

I have only the default .dist config files in horde/config...

BTW, when I turned logging on, I got the following entry:
May 28 18:24:06 HORDE [emergency] [horde] Forbidden. [on line 16 of
"/usr/local/www/data/horde/admin/index.php"]

That's why I asked if it is possible that an array is missing from the
default config, which enables the administrator to use the admin module.

I checked out CVS HEAD again just to be safe, the effect is the same.
Clean tree, framework installed, .dist config files copied, test.php
shows that everything is OK.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy at fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone @work: +361 210 1415/127