[horde] Gettext problem

paolo.morandi at fastwebnet.it paolo.morandi at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jun 7 07:49:14 PDT 2004

Sorry, i know that this are not a specific problem of Horde, but installing
IMP I have found problems with gettext.
I work with Trustix 2.1, and have installed  gettext-0.14.1 and libiconv-1.9.1
.
I think I don't have installed all the packages, because I don't find the
configuration files in /etc and if I try
"locale -a" give me only "C" and "POSIX" .
Don't find directories named i18n and the directory /usr/local/share/locale
have this subdirectories
ca/  da/  eo/  fi/  ga/  hr/  id/  ja/  nn/  pt/     ro/  sk/  sv/  uk/
cs/  de/  es/  fr/  gl/  hu/  it/  nl/  pl/  pt_BR/  ru/  sl/  tr/  zh_CN/

I have tried
export TEXTDOMAINDIR=/home/sites/home/webmail/locale
(LANG=it_IT; LANGUAGE=it_IT; LC_MESSAGES=it_IT; gettext horde "Message"
)

and get "Message"

Some idea?