[horde] Problem with Text_Wiki?

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Tue Jun 8 02:07:37 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I have recently upgraded pear, and it pulled in a new version of Text_Wiki;

Text_Wiki            0.19.1  alpha

The problem that I am having is that I am getting a _lot_ of the following:
---
Notice: Array to string conversion in /usr/share/php/Text/Wiki.php on line 1063

Warning: Illegal offset type in /usr/share/php/Text/Wiki.php on line 816
---

Basically, one for each rule. I am assuming that this is a problem with
Text_Wiki and not with Wicked, since wicked has not changed in some time (on
the box in question anyway ;-), but I just wanted to make sure....

Any thoughts?

And while we are talking about Text_Wiki, is there any way to have a \\ at the
_end_ of the line? I can see that it is possible to place a \\ in the text, but
if it is at the end of it's own line, it acts as a line joiner. What I would
like to do is have code that can just be cut'n'pasted, which means that the \\
must be at the end of the line, not with any spaces after it (my current
workaround).

Thanks in advance,
Paul