[horde] Re: Problem with Text_Wiki?

Paul M Jones pmjones at ciaweb.net
Tue Jun 8 05:23:22 PDT 2004

On Jun 8, 2004, at 7:09 AM, Paul Wagland wrote:

>  I must of upgraded from something earlier than 0.19 then ;-) To be
> honest, I do not know what was on the box before... and I only checked
> the
> release notes for 0.19.1... and did not see any changes that should
> break
> things.

And that's my fault too -- I released 0.19 and 0.19.1 very closely
together, I should have realized that people might not read the earlier
release notes.  In future I'll keep major notes in sub-major releases.

Again, sorry for the trouble.

--

Paul M. Jones

Savant: the simple alternative to Smarty for PHP.
http://phpsavant.com/

DB_Table: build RDBMS tables and XHTML forms in one PHP class.
http://wiki.ciaweb.net/yawiki/index.php?area=DB_Table

Yawiki: your collaborative online documentation system.
http://yawiki.com/

Yawp: a single-file foundation for PHP applications.
http://phpyawp.com/