[horde] Re: Installation Problem Horde 2.2.5: Session Counter allways on 1

Markus Pohle markus.pohle at webunity.de
Wed Jun 9 00:30:31 PDT 2004

> Cituojama Markus Pohle <markus.pohle at webunity.de>:
>
> > Hi List-Members,
> >
> > I do have a problem with Installation of Horde 2.2.5 on a Suse 9
> Professional
> > Standard Installation ( with php 4.3.3 (cgi), PEAR 1.3.1,
> > Apache/2.0.47, MySQL
> > Version: 4.0.15).
>
> check your php.ini settings for session autostart
>
> --
>     Best Regards,
>
>     Vilius Sumskas
>     LNK TV system administrator
>     mob.: +370 614 75713
>     www.lnk.lt

Sorry, that did not solve the problem! I tried session autostart with value = 0
and 1, nor the 0 neither the 1 fixed the problem.
Is it due to use of Suse Linux 9 Professional? Does anybody know any restriction
made by this linux? I wrote my own little session counter and put it on the
same system and it worked fine! I also installed horde on other Linux system,
e.g. RedHat 9 and Fedora and it worked out of the box.
This Suse Linux / Horde installation drive me crazy... :-(( Please, if there are
any useful tips and hints, mail it! :-)
tia
Markus