[horde] phpize failed (was: Wich applic. need Horde to authenticate User?)

Roman Langolf webs at gmx.de
Wed Jun 9 11:52:49 PDT 2004

(Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2004 11:10) Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von Roman Langolf <webs at gmx.de>:
> > Hi @ all!
> >
> > I installed last CVS-Version of Horde and I get error:
> >
> > Fatal error: Undefined class name 'auth' in
> > /srv/www/htdocs/web5/html/horde/config/registry.php on line 60
> >
> > I'm looked for PEAR-Modul Auth. But it says:
> >
> > What's the problem?
>
> The problem is that you didn't install the framework module, this
> has nothing to do with PEAR's Auth package.

I installed framework without any problems! I think this is
PECL-Problem!
I need more Information about this error. Only "phpize" failed is too
short... What can I do that phpize output more Info about this error?

best regards,
Roman

PS: I know my english is not so good.
PS: ich weiss mein English ist nicht so gut ;-)