[horde] Default Identiy Problems

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Fri Jun 11 11:57:31 PDT 2004

I actually rebuilt horde from scratch, new databases, etc..
I still have this issue.  Here are my settings from /horde/config/prefs.php.

// default identity
// Set locked to true if you don't want the users to have multiple identities.
$_prefs['default_identity'] = array(
    'value' => 0,
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'enum',
    'enum' => isset($identity) ? $identity->getAll('id') : array(),
    'desc' => _("Your default identity:")
);

With this, I can still add a new identity.
Do I need to make any other changes?

Thanks.
AJ