[horde] Help with Categories

Mark H. Degner mark at degner.org
Mon Jun 14 11:45:34 PDT 2004

Markus,

Some of the files in the config/ directories changed, namely prefs.php, I
believe, for several of the apps.  Make sure to move the new prefs.php.dist
files to prefs.php in order to be able to access the new category
configurations.

Categories are now configured under Horde options, rather than
individual apps.

Good luck,

Mark Degner