[horde] hook for login (idea for wicked)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 17 00:24:36 PDT 2004

Zitat von Tom Hodder <tom at scriptsupport.co.uk>:

> I have an idea, which I would like to discuss.
>
> Now I love horde and imp and kronolith and turba and use them everyday,
> and have
> even created horde apps for myself. However I have always had trouble with
> documentation. Maybe we could write some linkage between phpDocumentor and
> wicked, and have a mysql/php docs style user comments on each of the classes
> and methods?
>
> I would be only too happy to contribute my readings, as on a few of the
> methods,
> they take hashes, which are not documented in terms of what values are
> required
> by phpDocumentor.
>
> I think this would be a good method of allowing the many
> non-contributing users
> of the horde framework to add to the library.

This is a nice idea but nothing that any core developer has time for
currently. If you someone else would contribute such a solution, perhaps
even as a seperate Horde application, that would be great though.

Alternative you can start writing HowTos in the documentation wiki, similar
to the MIMEHowTo.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php