[horde] Installing on Windows

Karsten.Fourmont at rzf.fin-nrw.de Karsten.Fourmont at rzf.fin-nrw.de
Thu Jun 17 07:52:37 PDT 2004

Hi,

if you use a windows binary distribution from the php.net site,
php_gettext.dll should automatically reside in php\extensions.

All you have to do is to uncomment the "extension=php_gettext.dll" line in
your php.ini file and maybe copy the file from the extensions to the dlls
dir. Or you might change php.ini:extension_dir to ".\extensions" instead.

Same with php_imap, php_domxml and the like. Apache/PHP & Horde/IMP works
fine here. (As a development enviroment)

Best Regards
 Karsten