[horde] ignoring <configsql switchname="driverconfig">

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 14:23:27 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have a section in a conf.xml file that I am using to generate a set
of options
for my sql connection like so;

    <case name="sql" desc="SQL">
     <configsection name="params">
      <configsql switchname="driverconfig">
       <configstring name="table" desc="Database
table">icd10_data</configstring>
      </configsql>
     </configsection>
    </case>

which I got from the nag conf.xml file. However this is not producing the
expected result where there should be options for a "Custom Parameters" or
"Horde defaults" drop down.

Am I missing something that should be included to make that directive
available?

(The docs are currently down, or I would have spent more time looking bofore
asking)

Cheers,

Tom H