[horde] SyncML support

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 21 19:01:58 PDT 2004

It's not (yet) a FAQ, but have you seen http://horde.org/sync/ ?

> Anyway, I have a strong interest in SyncML and I found traces of SyncML
> support in Horde on some mail archive. Thus my questions are: what's the
> status of the SyncML support in Horde? Is there any documentation? Which
> SyncML features are supported and on which phones?

No one has gotten it working all the way through (that I know of) yet - it's
still something that we're looking for developers to help with. We have server
code, and we have methods in Kronolith, Nag, and Mnemo to support the
necessary
operations (Turba is in progress). So, we need help, but nearly all of it is
there.

-chuck