[horde] DB Error with Horde at Logon screen.

Sam samwun at hgcbroadband.com
Mon Jun 21 19:24:18 PDT 2004

Hi,

Does anyone know why I got DB Error on the Logon screen of Horde?
This is another FreeBSD with 4.10 Release system, with Horde 2.2.5.
I install the Horde/IMP3 from the ports without modifying any
configuration scripts. The Imapd server is running at the localhost.

The error is:
A fatal error has occurred:

DB Error: connect failed

[line 108 of /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]

I found that there is MySQL server is running. I only can find a
mysql-client.sh located at /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ directory, which is only
  for updaing the lib path:
/sbin/ldconfig -m /usr/local/lib/mysql

I can still logon the IMP webmail with a user created in the imapd
server, but I m gettong this DB Error every time when i logon.
I may be setting an incorrect password for Horde? but how to reset the
password for Horde DB? ther is no MySQL server running, I supposed not,
because everything is depend on the imapd server .

Thanks
sam