[horde] Sending mail with IMP - problems

Peter Taylor horde at peddyr.plus.com
Wed Jun 23 09:28:12 PDT 2004

I have recently set up horde and imp on my webspace.

Now heres the problem, everything works fine until I go to send a mail.

I get these errors when I click send.

Warning: encodeaddress(Mail/RFC822.php): failed to open stream: No such file
or directory in /files/home2/peddyr/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 141

Warning: encodeaddress(): Failed opening 'Mail/RFC822.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in
/files/home2/peddyr/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 141

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mail_rfc822' in
/files/home2/peddyr/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 143

Now I think this is because I have a few PEAR modules missing.

I have asked my host. - plusnet to install these Modules but I don't think
it will happen somehow.

Is there anyway of changing horde/imp so that it doesent need these modules?

Thanks in advance

Peter