[Horde] Login error

Nunners webmaster at jnsolutions.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 03:07:43 PDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I've had an installation of horde running for about a week now, and really
like it; however for some reason I'm not finding it very stable.  The
situation I now have it that it won't allow me to login.  The IMAP account
is definitely valid, as I've been using it successfully since installation,
however it is now doing the following:

-          login page -> OK

-          fill in username, password and select the server

-          Click log in..

-          .. It takes me back to the log in screen with no error message

Does anyone know what can cause this activity?  I've tried clicking log out,
just in case that's the problem - no luck.

I've set it up using the imp log in option, and also giving the choice of
three domains, which are hosted on the box it resides on.

Hope someone can help!

Cheers

James