[horde] What to do when removing user

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at mobilemini.com
Mon Jun 28 07:21:21 PDT 2004

I don't think it 100% necessary to remove *all* data that a deleted user
created, due to your shared calendar example alone.  Perhaps what could be
done is to generate a list of everything that user owns, from calendars, to
tasks, to turba contacts, and allow the user to select what items to delete.
Everything else that isn't selected (ie. Kept) could then be changed
ownership to either a designated admin, or the person who deleted the user.

Deleting all the user data isn't even an option in my option.  In my example
alone, if I delete 1 user, I could completely mess things up by deleting
several shared calendars, tasklists, etc.

Hope this helps and is what you are looking for in terms of feedback.

-Mike