[horde] LINUX version

jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com
Tue Jun 29 09:54:37 PDT 2004

If you're looking at RedHat flavors, the Fedora project is more bleeding edge.
the Enterprise versions (I use ES) has been thuroughly tested by RedHat.
I'm currently running mine with MySQL 4, Apache 2.0.46, and the latest
CVS horde
with only a few buggy issues in horde (probably due to the CVS version).
Otherwise it has been up and running like a rock and no updates redhat has
released has screwed it up.

Jason

Quoting Frank Zhang <fzhang at hsc.unt.edu>:

> Hi:
>   We plan to deploy HORDE into production environment. I need to make
> decision to use RedHat Fedora or RedHat Enterprise LINUX ES for LINUX. In
> development environment right now, I am using Fedora, what kind of linux
> do you use in your production environment? would you please share your
> thought to help me to make this decision.
>   Thanks
>   Frank Zhang

-----
Confidentialiy Disclaimer  |  This e-mail message, including
attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information and is
for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message or any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.