[horde]

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jul 5 02:13:54 PDT 2004

Zitat von webmaster at jnsolutions.co.uk:

> I'm trying to install Horde, for using as a webmail client for our customers.
> Which version should I use - the latest stable, or the cvs version?

You've got to weigh between stability and features, though even the CVS
versions are pretty stable.

http://lists.horde.org/archives/announce/2004/000086.html

> I'm installing it on a shared server, which also hosts the IMAP server.

If you don't have shell access, the CVS versions are a bit more complicated
to install. Eventually you want to stick with the ALPHA versions instead in
this case.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php