SV: [horde] how to change date to display in european format

joho at poolia.se joho at poolia.se
Mon Jul 5 04:54:04 PDT 2004

Dates displayed in Horde/IMP/etc. seem to be controlled by the
language/locale setting that the user has currently selected. This, IMHO, is
a shame; I usually run applications in English-language mode, but definitely
don't want dates (nor time) to be displayed in US-format.

I submitted a few minor pieces as a suggestion for improvement, to allow the
user to override the locale's default settings.. but I haven't heard
anything about it since (or I missed the comment).

-Joaquim