[horde] cant see the options button

weelers at bluezone.no weelers at bluezone.no
Tue Jul 6 02:53:15 PDT 2004

> weelers at bluezone.no schrieb am Dienstag, 06. Juli 2004 um 11:23:31 +0200:
>> I have installed latest horde(with kronolith, passwd, turba) +imap. The
>> problem is that i cant see the option icon when i login to horde. The
>> icons i have when i login to www.xxx.com/horde/imp
>>
>> INBOX  Compose  Folders  Search  Help  Logout
>>

>> If i try www.xxx.com/horde/passwd i get to the password changes, and
>> with
>> www.xxx.com/horde/turba i get to the adress bok.
>>
>> If i only try www.xxx.com/horde/ i get the followinf icons:
>>
>> Horde  Password  Address Book Calendar  Log out
>>
>> Why dont i get the option icon + icons for turba and passwd when i login
>> to www.xxx.com/horde/imp, do i need to conf some files in the
>> horde/config?
>
> if you use the stable version (horde2/imp3), look into the conf.php of
> each application you use and search for $conf['menu']['apps']
>
> --
> Jörg Friedrich
>
> There are only 10 types of people:
> Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I found the following:

// What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
// (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
// 'session' (preferences only persist during the login), 'ldap',
// and 'sql'.
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'none';

and change none to sql, and now i see the option icon. But how can i add
icons for Calendar and password ?

-ole