[horde] Production Webmail

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Tue Jul 6 08:37:52 PDT 2004

Chris Marquette wrote:
> I would like to setup a production webmail environment with the ability for
> people to change their passowords and setup vacation replies and forwards.
> I've looked at the accounts, forwards, etc.  My setup uses virtual domains
> in mysql.
>
> Are these applications stable enough for production?  And if so, what
> version do you recommend?
> Thanks!

Well, the Horde-2 & Imp-3 series is currently considered "stable" and
generally safe for those types of production environments. If you have
any interest in having a great webmail client, try the new Imp-4
(available in CVS/snapshots). Most of us on the list are using the new
version and having fairly good time with it.

--Coleman