[horde] Default Identiy Problems

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Mon Jul 12 16:10:38 PDT 2004

Jan,
   I can still create multiple identities when pref is locked.
Just grabbed the latest CVS, removed any prefs that I had in my prefs
backend.  What could I be missing?  Here is my prefs.php:
// default identity
// Set locked to true if you don't want the users to have multiple
identities.
$_prefs['default_identity'] = array(
     'value' => false,
     'locked' => true,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'enum',
     'enum' => isset($identity) ? $identity->getAll('id') : array(),
     'desc' => _("Your default identity:")
);

AJ