[horde] top menu bar

palito at cicciociccio.com palito at cicciociccio.com
Wed Jul 14 07:01:37 PDT 2004

Sorry, my question was too generic.
The top bar of the body (pages from apps) does
grow when containing larger icons.
Though, I'm looking for how to set the "left menu"
top bar (that from menu.php) so to skip having the
primer 100px high and the latter on the left 50px
high. To skip that step between them.

I tried to raise "$css['.menu']['height']" from
config/html.conf but didn't get an higher bar.

what do I miss?