[horde] Re: CVS Add menu options

Chris Marquette nospam at tulsais.com
Wed Jul 14 08:49:08 PDT 2004

Thanks for the quick reply Jan...

I added $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');   to my conf.php for horde,
but the link to IMP still doesn't show up.  Am I just completely off base?
I can't seem to find where Home, Layout, Administration, etc is listed to
display and I assumed that was where I needed to add IMP.  Thanks!

Chris

news:20040714165448.maww4k8kc4sk8sog at jan.dip.ammma.net...