[horde] top menu bar

palito at cicciociccio.com palito at cicciociccio.com
Wed Jul 14 11:49:38 PDT 2004

It was actually the browser cache. Realized a few hours ago.

the setting works changing the height of the bar. I still got
a little step between the menu bar and the most of horde's
pages (all except the main one -  login.php).

The problem is in horde's templates. Some of them sport a
cellpadding="2", some a cellpadding="0".
They are hardcoded. It might be good to either make them
uniform or make them customizable from config/html.php .