[horde] After logging into Horde I get a blank qhite frame above the toolbar

Beriah Dutcher Beriah.Dutcher at oppent.org
Fri Jul 16 12:28:24 PDT 2004

Like I said in the subject I get a blank white frame above the toolbar after logging in. I have setup horde before, never had an issue. This has got me stumped. Any suggestions would be helpful

Apache 2.0.51
PHP 5.0.0
Courier-IMAP 3.0.5

http://216.176.150.195/test.php for php_info
http://www.oewebmail.org/horde for horde portal

tailing my access log of that virtual host shows this is what happens when I login

216.176.150.194 - - [16/Jul/2004:19:25:48 -0500] "POST /horde/imp/redirect.php?Horde=b7dia4f6im9f035cpbl27el6j4 HTTP/1.0" 200 -

that doesn't really mean much to me

Beriah Dutcher
beriah.dutcher at oppent.org
219.464.9621x205

Disclaimer - 16/7/2004

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the end user.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Please delete this email and notify Beriah Dutcher of the error.

You may notify Beriah Dutcher at the following email address: Beriah.Dutcher at oppent.org

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Opportunity Enterprises, Inc..

Warning: Although Opportunity Enterprises, Inc.  has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email,
the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
(c) 2004 Opportunity Enterprises Inc.