[horde] Authentication against an Ecartis list

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 01:03:33 PDT 2004

I would like to provide a calendar to users that are on a Ecartis
(mailing list) list.  The goal is to use the list generated by Ecartis
to authenticate folks to be able to add to the calendar.  If you are on
the mailling list, you can edit calendar entries.

What would be my best approach to doing this?  Am I going to end up
writing my own special authentication driver?  Or is there something I
might be able to use with minor modifications?

Thanks for the help.

Mike
--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>