[horde] SSL URLs

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Wed Jul 21 13:15:21 PDT 2004

I got this working correctly, but now I have an annoying IE issue.
Users are getting a prompt saying that they are being redirected to a
non secure
page, etc.. Of course firefox does not do this.  Is there any way to eliminate
this prompt, besides trying to turn it off in IE, which doesn't seem to even
work.

Thanks.
AJ