[horde] Not enough permissions to add contact from imp

sascha.bieler at radiogong.de sascha.bieler at radiogong.de
Wed Jul 21 13:36:21 PDT 2004

Ok,

Daniel give me some great hints, but unfortunatly it's not a database
structure
problem.

When I add the first contact in my "prefs" address-book, it's going well. The
second entry gives me an "Already exists!". If I delete the first entry, I can
add one again. Seems like there is an autoincrement or something like that
missing.

Another tricky thing:

When I added the first contact as non-superuser, I cannot read the
details (not
enough permissions), but I can delete that contact again...???

Thx for helping

Sascha